When placing a comment a number of conditions apply. You should adhere to the regulations and respect general decency. You comment on an article and not on each other. There are things that World Poultry does not appreciate and that may be a reason to take action and if necessary, block a user. If you are blocked, you are out of luck, it is irreversible and begging or yelling does not help.
World Poultry does not tolerate:
- violence, racism, extreme right or extreme left wing statements, anti-Semitism;
- slandering individuals, groups or organizations;
- overly dominant presence on the forum, aiming to provoke other forum participants;
- threats, either fictional, addressed to other site visitors, World Poultry or prominent persons. These will be reported and information will be handed to the police;
- attacks, humiliation or slandering of other site visitors;
- empty comments and responses unrelated to the topic of the article, the infinite repetition of the same response to a topic;
- making comments like 'hello', 'bah', "guess what ',' ridiculous', etc. with the aim of making sure your response is seen;
- placing personal information about yourself or others;
- references to other websites (url's) in a reaction;
- the use of incorrect English. This applies to the correct use of grammar and spelling;
- repetition of what has already been said by another visitor;
- Please read the thread of previous comments before you post your own comment;
- When the editorial team finds a comment unacceptable, this comment will be removed by the webmaster. If this happens repeatedly, the team may decide to block your reactions based on your IP address, so that you can no longer respond;
- World Poultry will not eneter a discussion about posted comments, removed comments or blocked IP addresses.
Enjoy your visit to our website!