WPSA congress to focus on poultry in developing countries
”The Potential for Poultry Production in Developing Countries” is the name of a congress announced by the WPSA which will be held in Antalya, Turkey between 15-18 October 2015.
This congress, organized by the Turkish Branch and Russian Branch of WPSA, will provide a platform for the exchange of new ideas and information on the main topics of poultry and for building up and strengthening professional relationships. It will be a gathering where world-renowned scientists will share their knowledge, keep us abreast of the developments in poultry and show the way for future research and practice.
The main topics of the Congress are:
- Environment and management
- Poultry production systems
- Nutrition, feedstuffs and metabolism
- Feed supplements as antimicrobials
- Hygiene and biosecurity
- Health and disease
- National policies and market demands
- Product quality, processing and safety
- Genetics and genomics
- Poultry production and sustainability
- Reproduction and incubation
For further information regarding registration and full details of the programme visit "The potential for poultry production in developing countries".
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.